The ABPMP Sponsorship program was developed to:
- Jointly grow the BPM profession worldwide
- Co-Market the ABPMP International CBPP® (Certified Business Process Professional) program
- Co-Market the ABPMP International Guide to The BPM CBOK®
Individuals who work for software vendors are welcome to join the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP) and participate in its activities; however, they must recognize the distinction between practicing and selling, between discussing innovations and promoting their products and services at ABPMP meetings or functions.
The following are guidelines for individuals working at software vendor companies who wish to join ABPMP:
- Professional (voting membership) is restricted to Individuals who practice BPM within the vendor company or as a service provided by the vendor to other companies
- Product and sales (or any other area) personnel may join as an associate (non-voting) member.
Become a sponsor.
The following activities are considered to be unacceptable, and are grounds for censorship and termination of the ABPMP International membership:
- Promotional letters or emails
- Formal hosted events such as organized receptions, social events, golf outings, or evening events that are scheduled by the vendor locally to compete directly with ABPMP events.
(NOTE: Suppliers can sponsor events as long as they are not in conflict with an ABPMP event)
Membership List Policy
The Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP) under no circumstances will share or exchange its membership list with any commercial organization for any purpose.
In addition to the above statement, the following principles will always apply:
- ABPMP will not sell or exchange member lists with any organization.
- ABPMP will maintain complete and accurate records of all uses of membership and sponsorship/donor lists for at least such time as required by law.
View All ABPMP Sponsors