Webinar- Wednesday July 16, 2014 2:00 PM Central
This webinar is the fifth of a series of ABPMP BPM CBOK Chapter overviews. Subsequent webinars will be presented monthly every third Wednesday.
Topic: This webinar is an overview of Chapter Six of BPM CBOK, v3, Process Performance Management
Presenter: Raju Saxena, CBPP, Senior Manager, Ernst & Young
Why you shouldn’t miss this webinar:
Chapter 6, Process Performance Management
Process Performance Management is one of the key competencies in the BPM value chain. This chapter is critical to helping companies understand and define key performance metrics before starting a project, tracking them during, and validating them after each project. Metrics supports organizations clearly articulate and align on goals, objects, and success. Especially in a look back or post mortem situation, knowing your expectations from a metrics standpoint is essential to support continuous improvement.
The conversation will initially define and discuss performance management maturity in order to help companies understand where they stands in terms of its ability to support performance monitoring and measurement and to interpret the outcome of measurement activity.
The second part of the presentation will be more mathematical and will describe how to measure performance. Successful performance management requires a mastery of both aspects of this topic and the design of an evolving, customized approach to determining the company’s true performance as related to individual processes.
Please join us for an overview of Process Performance Management key concepts and a discussion of lessons learned. Thank you.
Raju Saxena is a Senior Manager in Ernst & Young LLP’s Advisory Services practice. He has 22 years of experience in Business Process Management (BPM), Business Rules Management (BRM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Intelligence (BI), Reconciliation, and Guidewire (Policy, Claims, Billing) solution assessment, strategies, architecture, and implementations across multiple industries and Fortune 500 companies. His teams comprised of up to 250 on-shore and off-shore resources using Agile and Iterative Methodologies.
His implementations include enterprise BPM solutions that crossed multiple continents and languages along with Reconciliation solutions that support 60 million transactions a day. Raju also has significant experience in areas such as Business Case Development, Enterprise / Solution Architecture, BPM / BRM / Reconciliation Governance Models (Center of Excellence), and BPMS / BRMS / Reconciliation System Assessments.
Publications, Speaking, and Education
- Contributing author to ABPMP’s BPM CBOK version 3 (September 2013)
- Co-Author: ABPMP Perspective (Fall 2010), The Need for a BPM Center of Excellence
- Speaker: FSOkx’s BPM and Technology Innovation Forum and Expo (October 7, 2010), Achieving Middle and Back Office Excellence with BPM-Backed Solutions
- Executive Program on Leadership, Yale University School of Management
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (credits), SUNY Buffalo
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Canisius College
There is no registration fee for this webinar. You must be a member to access past webinars.
- The Webinar will begin promptly at 2:00 pm CDT.
- The Webinar room will be available on Mac or PC and any Internet browser
- There is no special software required to view the Webinar but we recommend that you perform the system test before the Webinar To avoid delays once the Webinar starts, please perform this test well in advance of the Webinar to identify and resolve any possible technical problems.
To make sure you have the most recent Flash software, check your system before Thursday's session and prevent delays in logging in!
Check my system: http://ewald.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm
-The audio portion of the Webinar will be streamed through your computer speakers. Please check to make sure the volume is turned up to a comfortable listening level. If you are not able to listed to the audio via your computer speakers, please email email@example.com for an audio only option.