The Mission of ABPMP International
- To engage in activities that advance the practice of business process management
- To promote and evolve a Common Body of Knowledge in this field
- To foster the development and advancement of the skills and competencies of the professionals who work in this discipline
- To validate the professional qualifications and certify BPM practitioners
- ABPMP will lead the development of BPM as a mainstream discipline
- ABPMP will be the global center for the community of practice in Business Process Management
- ABPMP will be the professional society for business process management professionals
- ABPMP will be the recognized authority for certifying BPM practitioners
- ABPMP will recognize, acknowledge and honor those who make outstanding contributions to our discipline.
As a member of ABPMP, you join a professional community of practice that works with vendors, academia, research organizations, standards groups, and industry to represent the voice of BPM practitioners.
The ABPMP International provides opportunities for networking, continuing education and sharing best practices, new ideas, and experiences of its members and professional colleagues. We do this through local chapter meetings, special events, and partnering with BPM service providers to provide significant member discounts for major industry conferences, training, and special events.
ABPMP International is continually working on a series of professional educational programs to support the recognition of BPM as a professional discipline. This includes our recently released Guide to the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®), the BPM Model Curriculum, and the only international certification program for BPM practitioners, the Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP®) released in January 2010. Members receive discounts on these and other programs, and are welcome to participate in our various committees and work group efforts as contributors, reviewers, editors, etc. For a full list of Member Benefits, click here
Know the BPM Space
As a member of ABPMP International you will contribute, learn, and network side by side with real practitioners in the BPM space. From process management, rules analytics and business transformation you’ll be able to learn how the BPM marketplace is being defined by vendors, analysts and practitioners. The BPM space is transforming the way we do business. Be among a group of dedicated professionals who will help advance the future of the business process management profession.
The Power of Local Networking
Membership in ABPMP International gives you access to the entire community of professionals in your local area and across the globe. As a member of a local chapter you will be part of your local community of business process management professionals, sharing ideas face to face through local chapter meetings and events.
New Chapters forming
Eurpean Association for Business Process Management (EABPM)
Need more information on how to join?
Join by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org
100 East Washington Street
Springfield, IL 62701