2015 ABPMP International New Board Officers
We are pleased to announce the following elections to the 2015 ABPMP International Board of Directors:
Tony Benedict, CBPP
Tony Benedict is the Vice President, Procurement & Supply Chain for Scottsdale Lincoln Health Network. He was previously Chief Information Officer, Vice President of Supply Chain for Tenet at Abrazo Health Care in Arizona.
He is currently serving as President and Director, Board of Directors for the Association of Business Process Management Professionals International and is a co-author of the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge versions 2 and 3.
Most recently Benedict was Senior Manager of Supply Chain Strategy at Tata Consultancy Services where he was brought on board as one of 10 consultants in the U.S. to develop opportunities in the manufacturing, health care, and high tech industries for the company’s newly formed global consulting practice.
Benedict also held various management positions with Intel including global supply chain, business process improvement/management and enterprise business architecture, product line manager, commodity manager, and corporate purchasing operations.
Benedict received a bachelor’s in psycho-biology from Albright College and a Master’s of Business Administration with a specialization in finance and operations from University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business. He is an Adjunct Professor and has taught Project Management at Arizona State University.
VP Membership Services
Dan Morris, CBPP
- Managing Principal, Wendan Consulting
- North America Practice Manager at TCS for Business Process Excellence
- US Practice Manager at Capco for BPM and SOA consulting
- US Practice Manager at Infosys for Business Transformation consulting
- Executive Consultant at IBM Global Services
- Member of the International Board of Directors for ABPMP – current VP of Membership
Dan is the co-author of four books on business transformation, an international speaker, and a columnist for PEX. He also hosts Webinars for ABPMP and PEX, and led the v3 rewrite of the ABPMP Common Body of Knowledge (CBOK). Dan is also a co-author of the ABPMP International BPM Practitioner’s certification test and the Business Architect Association certification test.
Dan currently serves on the ABPMP CBOK update, the CBPP update and the CBPA committees.
VP Chapter Services
Raju Saxena, CBPP
Raju Saxena is a Senior Manager in Ernst & Young LLP’s Advisory Services practice. He has 22 years of experience in using the BPM framework to help Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries transform their Business and IT operations. His services included assessment, strategy, architecture, and implementation considering impacts to people, process, technology and governance.
Raju has experience with the following enterprise capabilities: Business Process Management Suites (BPMS), Business Rules Management (BRM), Enterprise Content Management (ECM), Business Intelligence (BI), and the Guidewire Insurance Suite. His implementations include large-scale (6,000 concurrent users) global BPMS solutions in multiple languages along with major Guidewire solutions ($150M transformations leveraging 280 resources).
Raju also has significant experience in areas such as Business / IT Operating Models, Enterprise / Solution Architecture, System Assessments, Agile System Implementations, and Test Strategy, Planning, and Execution.
Certifications, Publication, Speaker, and Education
- Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) by the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP)
- Co-Chair: ABPMP’s BPM CBOK version 4
- Phase 1 Lead and contributing Author to ABPMP’s BPM CBOK version 3
- Co-Author: ABPMP Perspective, The Need for a BPM Center of Excellence
- Guest Speaker: Introduction to Business Process Management; Southern New Hampshire University, MBA Program
- Presenter: ABPMP Webinar on Process Performance Management
- Speaker: FSOkx’s BPM and Technology Innovation Forum and Expo, Achieving Middle and Back Office Excellence with BPM-Backed Solutions
- Executive Program on Leadership, Yale University School of Management
- BS in Computer Science (credits), SUNY Buffalo
- BS in Accounting, Canisius College
VP Education Services
If you or someone you know would be interested in the VP Education Services position or in serving on any of our working committees please contact the ABPMP International office.
VP Conference Services
Cheryl Roloff is an accomplished business analyst, business architect and business process management professional with over 20 years of experience.
Cheryl subscribes to the philosophy that any organization’s strategic objectives are best achieved through the purposeful management of its customer facing services and internal business processes. She has a proven track record of success developing full lifecycle business process management capabilities for clients in the public and private sectors.
Cheryl is passionate about helping organizations improve operational performance. Her exceptional analysis skills and model-driven, structured approach to solving business problems provide leaders with the tools they need to make informed, data-driven decisions about their investments in people, process and technology.
Cheryl knows that organizations become process-oriented through investment in their people. She is committed to collaborative team-building and is recognized as a motivating coach and mentor.
Cheryl holds a Finance MBA from Indiana University and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Michigan. She currently resides in Portland, Oregon, raising her three children and playing tennis whenever she gets an opportunity.
ABPMP International working committees:
- Education Committee (BPM CBOK)
- Certification Committee (CBPP/CBPA)
- Marketing Committee
- Conferences Committee