ABPMP is proud to announce the release of the Guide to the Business Process Management Common Body of Knowledge (BPM CBOK®).
The BPM CBOK® is also available on Amazon (click on link below).
See What Forrester Has to Say about the ABPMP Certification
Forrester Analyst, Clay Richardson evaluates the ABPMP Certification program as an "effective way to benchmark business process skills”
Recent ABPMP Webcast:
Trends 2011 The State of Business Process Change Maturity with Research Analyst, Alexander Peters PhD
In April 2011, Alexander Peters presented an indepth review of Forrester’s business process survey. Results indicate that more than half of business process pros operate with immature management practices. Only one-in-five respondents said that their change initiatives fulfill the maturity criteria for managed and optimized initiatives.
The recorded session is available at:
Additional information is available from Forrester at:
The Balanced Scorecard is a highly effective strategic management and planning tool, popular across a wide range of industries and organisations. Using a Balanced Scorecard gives an organisation the ability to align operational activities with strategy, and measure performance in a more meaningful way than traditional financial reporting. Implementing a Balanced Scorecard system across your organisation is, however, a rigorous process, and to get the most from the Balanced Scorecard, intensive ongoing management is necessary. This comprehensive one-day study group will give attendees the practical skills and know-how to successfully manage the Balanced Scorecard within their organisation. A team of experienced professionals will present four interactive micro-workshops, covering:
- Engaging your organisation at the operational, management and executive levels
- Adapting the Balanced Scorecard to your organisation’s specific needs
- Simplifying and streamlining the data collection process for better reporting
- Clearly defining and communicating organisational strategy using a strategy map
Operational Excellence for Resources: will provide you with latest strategies, techniques and technologies/methodologies to drive the sustainability of process excellence optimisation throughout the business. Delegates will gain valuable and useful insights from industry leaders across sectors, on how to overcome hurdles on CI/BI/ Change management with the right set of KPIs, metrics and measurement to reduce costs, improve customer experience and increase revenue. Continuous improvement and best practice initiatives are not just ‘nice to have’ they are essentially what gives the organisation its competitive edge.
· Setting up the right KPIs and measurement metrics
· Translating the outcomes of the process improvement measures to dollars
· Strategic process excellence implementation through improvement tools and methodologies
· Creating and sustaining a culture of continuous improvement
· Enhancing the organisation capacity to deal with change effectively
For an updated brochure and registration, please contact CindyC@marcusevanskl.com
18-20 June 2012, London
This is Europe’s only co-located conferences on Enterprise Architecture and Business Process Management. These events provide a unique opportunity to discover the latest thinking in both BPM and EA and benefit from the synergies between them.
· Understand the successes and challenges behind real-world Enterprise Architecture and BPM implementations. Case studies and contributors include Shell, Lloyds Banking Group, GlaxoSmithKline, ING Direct, ITV, Carphone Warehouse, Bank of New York Mellon, ATP Denmark, BAA, Ericsson, Atradius Credit Insurance, ConocoPhillips, UBS, General Dynamics, Intel, Hiscox Insurance, Swedish Armed Forces, Premier Foods, Turkcell, Swedbank, Telstra, SAS Institute, PFA Pension, Skanska, Experian and Capgemini.
· Excellent mix of vision, theory and implementation. Discover new approaches and innovative ideas, while at the same time learning from organizations who have benefited from implementing world-class EA and BPM approaches and solutions.
· Group Booking Discounts Available
2-3 delegates – 10% 4-5 delegates – 20% 6+ delegates – 25%
Conference Name: Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit Asia 2012
Date: 19th-20th June Shanghai China
Hi-Tech & Electronics Supply Chain Summit 2012 is designed to provide supply chain leaders with the insights, tools and connections they need to master the new realities of the supply chain, with a special focus on China market outlook.
The conference agenda is as follows:
Secession one: The Shifting Geography of APAC Operations and the Impact on Your Supply Chain
Secession Two: Discover overlook opportunities in reverse logistics & aftermarket services
Secession Three: Visibility and Collaboration - Building better links in the supply chain
Secession Four: Maximizing supply chain flexibility with latest technology
So far our confirmed speakers, panelist and VIPs include:
l Alex Fu, Global Supply Chain Director, Lenovo
l Jason Tan, Department Head, Regional Supply Chain Management, Epson
l Tom O’Donnell, Director Global Logistics, Dell
l Bjorn Vang Jensen, VP Global Logistics, Electrolux
l Hans Ehm, Principal Supply Chain Management, Infineon Technologies
l Alain Digeon SVP Environment Projects Schneider Electric