Registered Training Providers(RTPs) are organizations and Educational Institutions that ABPMP International Board has approved to offer training in BPM knowledge areas that are in alignment with ABPMP International's BPM Common Body of Knowledge (CBOK). RTPs are approved to issue Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits to meet the continuing education requirements needed by ABPMP CBPP credential holders. RTP's also have authorization to use the BPM CBOK (excerpts, images, tables) for inclusion in their courses, course materials or articles within the guidelines provided by ABPMP International.
ABPMP International does not currently perform a Quality review of RTP's training activity/ies and hence cannot guarantee the success of an RTP's training activity.
Why become an ABPMP Registered Training Provider?
Your organization will enjoy several benefits when it is an ABPMP International Registered Training Provider.
Organizations who seek training in BPM prefer to work with an RTP and practitioners view the RTP designation as a stamp of quality. Your organization will gain immediate recognition and greater credibility. Your business will grow as you reach our community of BPM practitioners all over the world.
RTPs are the only organizations authorized to offer Continuing Professional Education(CPE) credits through educational programs and other activities that are pre-approved by ABPMP International to keep their CBPP certification current. We are continually working to provide more tools to help you be more successful in this role.
- Take advantage of the RTP Directory on ABPMP.org viewed by more than 5000 visitors each month, many of them seeking quality BPM training.
- Expand your network and business through collaboration with other RTPs including educational/academic institutions
ABPMP supports RTPs with multiple tools and resources to help develop their business and meet the educational training needs of a growing profession. We are continually working to provide more tools to help you be more successful in this role.
- Take advantage of the RTP Directory on ABPMP.org viewed by more than 5000 visitors each month, many of them seeking quality training.
- Develop business through collaboration with academic institutions
- Become a part of the online RTP community to network and gain information
- Opportunity to get involved to serve on the ABPMP CBOK Committee and help create new global standards in BPM and contribute to newer releases of the BPM CBOK.
Complete RTP Information Packet includes RTP Contract, Program Responsibilities and Criteria, RTP Benefits, ABPMP Code of Ethics, RTP Application form and Application Checklist.
Download the entire RTP Information Packet
RTP Program benefits enjoyed by all ABPMP International Registered Training Providers are
- Promotion of your organization as an ABPMP International approved Registered Training
Provider in our RTP Directory and on ABPMP website.
- Promotion of RTP’s registered courses in our Registered BPM Courses Directory and on
- Promotion of the RTP Program, RTP Directory and Registered BPM Courses Directory to our
members and community (over 13,000 professionals worldwide).
- License to use the official ABPMP RTP logo appropriately in promotional and course
materials consistent with program policies as outlined in the RTP Contract.
- Web links directly to Provider’s website from the searchable RTP Directory and the
Registered BPM Courses Directory.
- Access to requests for proposals (RFP) from organizations seeking BPM Education.
- ABPMP sponsored advertising of the RTP Program (in general) in select trade/professional
publications and conferences.
- Access to promotions and other BPM products by ABPMP International®.
- Limited license to reproduce material from the most recent version of the BPM CBOK Guide
(use in entirety) in Provider’s courses and course/learning materials.
- Preferred appointment to the By-Invitation only BPM CBOK Committee that works on the
future releases of the BPM CBOK and several other innovative BPM products and standards.