The ABPMP Sponsorship program was developed to:
- Jointly grow the BPM profession worldwide
- Co-Market the ABPMP International CBPP® (Certified Business Process Professional) program
- Co-Market the ABPMP International Guide to The BPM CBOK®
Individuals who work for Software vendors, Analyst or Conference providers are welcome to join the Association of Business Process Management Professionals (ABPMP) International and participate in its activities; however, they must recognize the distinction between practicing and selling, between discussing innovations and promoting their products and services at ABPMP International meetings or functions. The following are guidelines for individuals working at software vendor companies who wish to join ABPMP International:
Become a sponsor.
- Professional (voting membership) is restricted to Individuals who practice BPM within the vendor company or as a service provided by the vendor to other companies
- Product and sales (or any other area) personnel may join as an associate (non-voting) member.
- Under no condition will ABPMP International ever give out our member lists.
The following activities are considered to be unacceptable, and are grounds for censorship and termination of the ABPMP International membership:
- Promotional letters or emails
- Formal hosted events such as organized receptions, social events, golf outings, or evening events that are scheduled by the vendor locally to compete directly with ABPMP International events