With the launch of our new robust website platform, ABPMP members can now connect virtually at any time. Members can create, comment, collaborate on content in blogs, photo galleries, forums, wikis, resource libraries, manage external social networks.
New features that will be the foundation of our Global Online Community for Business Process Professionals include:
- Members Only Discussion Forum – segmented for CBPP Preparation, CBOK Reviews and Chapter Management
- Groups will be set up by interest area allowing members with common interests and expertise to connect and collaborate
- Online Searchable Directories for members and the public to find BPM experts
- Document libraries – members can share files and resources
- Blogs – members can have their own blogs
- Community connection – ability for online live chat, internal message by segment/group/demographic, post to member and group walls, view activity feeds, share external social/professional networking profiles